Sunday 15 December 2013

Got the database to work with pkdgb2 - \o/ -

Remember the database that I converted to mysql? yes, an innovation that I did :) I got mysql database to work with pkgdb2 so the link is not broken anymore. pkdgdb2 was not officially tested with mysql, therefore, I became the first person to do it. Although the pkgdb2 was tested with sqllite database, it was not working with it. I will update my blog with more details later on. Meanwhile, you can check the working version of pkgdb2 here: http://ireland.proximity.on.ca:8080/pkgdb2

Every Tab should work except the "login" button. That goes to FAS login, so I dont think we need to get it working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual Machine doesn't start, stuck at "PCI2.10 PnP PMM"

Another day another problem, I was setting up a lab environment, after creating a Virtual Machine using Virtual Machine Manager, My machine ...