Sunday 8 December 2013

0.2 - Pending release - waiting to communicate with Package mantainers

I did not get a chance to update my blog, however, I made some progress after 0.1. I tried to install Fedora Package database but kept running into errors that I have no clue about. It has something to do with importing the existing database to be used with pkgdb2. I am waiting to catch any of the package mantainer on IRC channel so I can install pkgdb2 while I am communicating with them. This way I don't have to report all the bugs/issues on Github or bugtrackker. This is a one time shot. I just have to catch them once and the installation can be done at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to add "Discord" in Steam's Big Picture Mode

 With the release of Steam deck a lot of people are turning into Steam Deck Big Picture Mode(BPM) to enjoy an exclusive gaming experience, t...